Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!
Welcome To ZeroScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff application

3 posters

Go down

Staff application Empty Staff application

Post  Mrs Legit Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Hello, I am formally introducing myself now as Mrs Legit. I am applying for staff because I have many experiences with RuneScape, and RuneScape Private server. I have over 4 years of private server experience and over 6 years of real runescape with over 365 hours of gameplay. I am a very good helper and have followed all the rules and stayed loyal to every server I have been blessed with joining.If I get staff I will help out the server as much as i can with rules and regulations I am on very frequently and often, and can help anyone anytime. Please accept this inquiry of my dedication to your awesome server. Also If i get staff I will start right away. Thank you for your time of reading this and I hope to be staff soon, Thank you.

Mrs Legit

Back to top Go down

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

Post  Zero Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Very Interesting, i like the application Although i cant approve it yet since you have just joined Smile Play for a few hours and proove to me your ready
to take such responsibilty as a Zeroscape Staff Smile

Regards, Zero.

Zero
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrs Legit Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank you, I really enjoy playing rsps Thanks once again, and i'll start playing now Smile

Mrs Legit

Back to top Go down

Post  doidothis Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:12 pm

so basically you just want staff to start straight away and are you dedicating your life to a private server... its not a job =p
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down