Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!
Welcome To ZeroScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Railed (Ryan)'s Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Railed (Ryan)'s Introduction Empty Railed (Ryan)'s Introduction

Post  Railed Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Hey guys, it's Ryan. Also known as Railed in-game. I actually found this server by going through RuneLocus, and just looking for another server to play. I love playin' RSPS's, and I logged onto this one thinking 'hopefully, it's not like the others where staff doesn't care about what anyone thinks, and players are all jerks'. Well, I was proved wrong. Very wrong. The staff that I HAVE met, is very cool, and I'm sure they know exactly what they're doing. The owner is very cool, aswell. I like this server already, just based on the staff\players themselves. I haven't really gotten into playing the game, because I'm more concerned about introducing myself, and focusing on getting Zeroscape MORE PLAYERS! I hopefully can bring in a lot of players to this server. I have a lot of friends that play other RSPS's, and I'm sure I can persuade them to come over here, and join this server. I know they'll like it, because all my friends are very cool. None of my friends will cause you guys problems, and if any of my friends DO cause problems, let me know.. I know you'll take action based on the trouble they've made, but I'll also talk to them. I've owned, admined, and moded servers in the past. Being staff takes a lot of patients, and time. Knowing what to do when it's needed, and quick thinking. If someone is trying to hack\spam\glitch\dupe on your server, you Noob't have time to think about what you need to do. I believe all the staff on this server have that quality, and I hope this server becomes extreamly successful. If I can't get players on this server, I've failed you guys. If I do, I've done my job. I've got the oppertunity to be apart of a great server, and I'd love to take advantage of it. Regardless of what possition that puts me in. Staff, or that random guy in a corner helping wherever is needed.

I'd love to help you guys with whatever you need, and hopefully I can help. I Noob't know everything, I've got a lot to learn. I'm currently learning how to code a lot more things then I know (which isn't too much) and hopefully I can help intergrade my knowladge into this server to make it become successful.

Thanks for reading everyone, and enjoy this server that the staff has spent good, hard time making enjoyable for you guys.
-Ryan.

Railed

Back to top Go down

Railed (Ryan)'s Introduction Empty Re: Railed (Ryan)'s Introduction

Post  Zero Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Welcome to zeroscape Ryan Smile

Zero
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendrix Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow man nice intro I read every bit of it! We need more players like you, dedicated and ready to help! Very Happy

Well welcome and hope you enjoy your stay man.
Hendrix
Hendrix
Administrator
Administrator

https://zeroscapersps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  doidothis Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome Ryan.
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  doidothis Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:33 pm

sorry Ryan.... we will be on soon but pk server instead no more of that eco thingz Very Happy more easier work Smile)
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down