Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!
Welcome To ZeroScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i am pooping

5 posters

Go down

i am pooping Empty i am pooping

Post  shawn Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:31 pm

Took a dumb eariler it was really nice.

Last edited by shawn on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

shawn

Back to top Go down

i am pooping Empty Re: i am pooping

Post  doidothis Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 pm

shawn wrote:I checked everyday hoping for server to be back up, finally today it is! I log on and what do i see blindkidz and doidothis i thought ok cool people are on, but now it's just not as fun.
After saying o i got demoted blindkidz goes off and tells me zero hated me ,most people wont be back. Im sorry it came down like this, im sorry zero if i begged for staff too much or had too much fun. Im sorry but im done, i enjoyed my month and a half on this server with the many friends i had, but i just was pushed to the limit. Blindkidz treated me like shit, most people quit i just didnt have the same feeling as i did. Happy to be back, but not anymore. See ya Zeroscape(besides Blindkidz)

zero only made you admin as a joke because the server was going off. it wasnt really a "upgrade" for you to go on staff yet..
you will get staff but since i seen your bank and you spawned so many items that not normal admins wud do..
only a person that desperate wud spawn like all the items in the whole game lolz....

im not against you but im just saying what i dont like so dont hate on me... becides if u stop abusing the spawning command i will less hate yah =] but ur still cool... ....... ... .. .. .
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zero Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 am

Whaaaaaaaaaat the Fuck happend? -.- I Go to Prom, i see this shit Poping up Shawn get back on game please... i dont hate you And wtf is abuse spawning? Admins can do whatever.

Zero
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Hendrix Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:16 am

shawn bro. you can't quit on me. you were like one of my greatest friends on this server
from the very start, you can't go man Sad ima cry irl.
Hendrix
Hendrix
Administrator
Administrator

https://zeroscapersps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  doidothis Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 am

Zero wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaat the Fuck happend? -.- I Go to Prom, i see this shit Poping up Shawn get back on game please... i dont hate you And wtf is abuse spawning? Admins can do whatever.

yh but the way he was spawning was like he was so desperate... he stood there spawning for like half ahour.. u dnt see peeps do that lol.
unless u want it that badly...
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Damo Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 am

You are not quitting >Smile Or ELSE !! Razz
Damo
Damo