Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!
Welcome To ZeroScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit......

2 posters

Go down

Bullshit...... Empty Bullshit......

Post  calem Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 pm

I would rather enjoy an exchange in a donated object. Considering I paid for chest points and then they were immediatly unavaliable about 30 seconds after I sent my donation. So I settled with a phat thinking no one else would have one. Now I found out i paid $10 for an item that players can get in a few hours. In fact one regular player already has 3 phats..... as well as some others having them.

Sorry it just seems like a load of bull to me.

calem

Back to top Go down

Bullshit...... Empty Re: Bullshit......

Post  blindkidz Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

calem wrote:I would rather enjoy an exchange in a donated object. Considering I paid for chest points and then they were immediatly unavaliable about 30 seconds after I sent my donation. So I settled with a phat thinking no one else would have one. Now I found out i paid $10 for an item that players can get in a few hours. In fact one regular player already has 3 phats..... as well as some others having them.

Sorry it just seems like a load of bull to me.

t r o l o l got his p hats un legitly they will hopefully be taken away
blindkidz
blindkidz
Ingame Mod
Ingame Mod

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum