Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To ZeroScape!
Server Coming Back Up!! Register And Join And Get The New Updates of Our New Pk Server That Is Gonna Be Released!
Welcome To ZeroScape!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T R O L O L's Moderator application.

2 posters

Go down

T R O L O L's Moderator application. Empty T R O L O L's Moderator application.

Post  T R O L O L Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Ingame Name[All of Them]: T_R_O_L_O_L that's the only one.

Location/Time Zone: GMT.

- What Position Are You Applying For? Any.

- Why Are You Applying? Because I believe I'm capable of handling the rank considerably well and I know that Moderators are currently non-apparent.

- How Many Days Do You Play Average? Too many.

- What's the typical time range You're online most days (GMT)?: Random, but usually I'll be online most of the day Suspect

- What Skills Have You Got That Would Benefit The Server? As a person, I'm helpful and all the rest, but if you're a dick to me, I believe in karma, I'll be a dick to you.

- What Type of Programming or Advanced Computer Skills Do You Have? I Noob't do programming, but I'm good with computers.

- Previous Experiences? Co-Owner of Ambition X (Currently being re-coded), and x-Moderator of HavocScape.

- Have You Done Anything To Help The Forum/Server/Owners? It's for Zero/Neil to decide if I have or not.

- Will You Advertise The Server[This Will Help You Get a Rank]? Yeah, why not.

T R O L O L

Back to top Go down

T R O L O L's Moderator application. Empty Re: T R O L O L's Moderator application.

Post  doidothis Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

TBH, im not a dick to you. but you cant be a dick to me because karma isnt like that. becides you can take blindkidz spot because he resigned up to zero to approve this.

also stop hating on me pls =p
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

T R O L O L's Moderator application. Empty Re: T R O L O L's Moderator application.

Post  T R O L O L Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:01 pm

I always thought you're the one who's got a problem against me.

T R O L O L

Back to top Go down

Post  doidothis Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm

T R O L O L wrote:I always thought you're the one who's got a problem against me.

naw that was all play Razz
doidothis
doidothis
Administrator
Administrator

http://Wonder Man [DOT] Your Face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down